Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Interview and photos with the Yorkshire Post


This is the photographer from the Yorkshire Post, who took hundreds of lovely photos of the wallpapers as part of an article in the magazine this week.  I'll be posting up the article once it's out but you can buy it this Saturday 20th July.  Very nervous!!

It's been a really busy few months getting the designs finalised and doing tests of both wallpaper and fabric.  The wallpaper factory, Anstey have sent me some colour samples for the two wallpapers I'm having manufactured and I'm in the middle of deciding which colours to go with - agony!  Delivery looks set for August so watch this space and I'll update once I have a firm production date.


No comments:

Post a Comment