Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Sunday 15 September 2013

Contemporary by nature.


I’m launching my wallpaper range with just two designs, Coriolacae and Champignon.   All of my designs are carefully hand drawn in ink, and inspired by the nature that surrounds me, the woods I walk in and the changing seasons. 

The papers are printed using the flexographic method and manufactured by a large UK wallpaper company.


Coriolacae is available in elegant Stone, a sort of putty coloured gray that teams up beautifully with Farrow & Ball’s French Gray and Hardwick White paint colours. 

Repeat: 26cm x 52cm
Half drop repeat
Coriolacae Wallpaper in Stone £75.00

Postage & Packaging will be confirmed once the size of your order is established.


Champignon in Neutral Gray is a cool,
sophisticated paper with a dark gray graphic motif.  

Repeat: 38cm x 52cm
Half drop repeat
Champignon Wallpaper in Neutral Gray £75

Postage & Packaging will be confirmed once the size of your order is established.




Order now by messaging my blog.

Samples can be requested to be sure of the right shade – just post me your address and I’ll send you an A3 piece for you to pin up on your mood board with your paint charts and fabric swatches!


No comments:

Post a Comment