Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Sunday 15 December 2013

Birds and Butterflies Wallpaper is finally on it's way!!!

It's been a very long time in coming but I am so very pleased to announce that my Birds and Butterflies wallpapers should be going to print this Wednesday!!!   Now, another company produce a wallpaper named "Birds and Butterflies" so my new design will need to be known as something else.  The pattern flows and flutters around on the wall, so I'm happy to rename it "Flight".  

It will go on my website very soon, along with more cushions and lampshades made up in a selection of the new fabrics.  Here it is, pictured with the silk fabric in the same design - I think they go beautifully together!


No comments:

Post a Comment