Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Monday 2 December 2013

I've won a place a the Home Show!



 I couldn’t believe me eyes when I got a message telling me that I’d been selected as one of the winners of the Heart Home Magazine competition to share a stand with 9 other new designers at the fabulous Home Show at Earls Court in January. 

It’s a huge interiors show and they are expecting in excess of 16,000 buyers from all over the world (Heals, Habitat, Anthropologie, Harrods, Liberty and many many more).
So exciting - I can’t wait!

home
12-14 January 2014
Earls Court 2
London

The other designers are:  Calson & Co., Anna Dent, Coucou Manou, Kirath Ghundoo, Holly Francesca,  By Kitsey, Melissa Smith Textiles, Homeslice Design and Quirk & Rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment