Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Flight has finally landed!

After a few very lovely days with my family over the Easter weekend, I find myself now in the midst of preparations for not just one trade show (Home Is In The North) this weekend, but one that is a) on my birthday, and b) 3 days before I fly off to Paris for the UK Trade & Industry reception, where I will have the chance to meet buyers from Paris home ware stores.  I have hardly even begun on my journey as a surface pattern designer, but I am really hoping that one of those Paris buyers has a liking for my work.  Soo exciting!

I also had some good and bad news today.  Starting with the bad, I heard today that my silks are not arriving soon (order went in in February!!), but the GOOD NEWS is that my 'Flight' wallpaper was finally delivered today after months in the design and printing stage.  It was worth the wait though, and I'm extremely pleased with the results!  What do you think...






No comments:

Post a Comment