Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Thursday 8 May 2014

Bristish Embassy Paris UKTI - Lifestyle and Heritage Event April 2014

Well, I'm back!  Three days in Paris was fun, exciting and a bit of a whirl to be honest!  The trade visit to the British Embassy was an unforgettable experience, and surpassed all my expectations.

I met some very lovely people from UKTI, and their Paris counterparts, whose enthusiasm and advice was just brilliant.  I've said this before but I feel utterly privileged to have been invited to join some fabulous creative industries on this visit, who were the nicest, most down to earth people you could ever want to meet.  The building was stunning, as were the products on show.  The Ambassador and his wife were very generous and friendly hosts, taking the time to come and meet all the designers just prior to the event starting.  Then, as the guests arrived, so did the waiters with scrumptious canapes and champagne.  I had the added bonus of being accompanied by my other half to help at the reception, and we stayed on an extra night to enjoy some time together in St Germain de Pres on the left bank.

An amazing experience I won't forget.


















No comments:

Post a Comment